Saturday, April 7, 2012

a memory last forever :)

Bismillahirahmanirrahim and Assalamualaikum W.B.T

"happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to aakifah,
happy birthday to me" :)

hello readers ! today i celebrated my 16th bday which was on last Friday 23rd march 2012. but that time i was at hostel and alhamdulillah this year's celebration wasn't that bad than last year.i still got presents though ! haha :D

Ferrero Rond Noir - ibu tercinta
Cadbury Cookies - kakak
Cadbury Mixed Nuts - Twin
Toblerone - adek Ema
blue watch - bestie
pink watch - kak fasihah

tonight we ate a lot. and i mean it. just look at the pictures xD

 backstage ^^ (the kitchen)

Bon a Petit everyone ^^

food galore ! xD

b'day girl ^^

 beloved sibs <33

   i'm 16 this year ! so big already xD
inside the cake got lots and lots of soft,tiny marshmallows. 
yum ! ^^ 

with heartbeat <33

a lot of food right ? there were satay, fried chicken, and lots more.  alhamdulillah semua orang kenyang. da tido da semua after tgk movie :D well that's all for tonight. thanks for reading. *pfftt tu pun kalau ade :p

*a million thanks to everyone who remembered my bday and wished me. 
to my beloved family, u're the best of the best. thanks for the simple yet meaningful celebration. love you a lot :*
S A Y O N A R A !

thanks for reading earthlings ! :)