Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MIB3

Bismillahirrahmnairrahim and Assalamualaikum W.B.T

hey readers ! i guess it's been a long time huh since my last post. well now it's the mid-year holidays and nothing much had happen. 
last 2weeks i had my mid-year exam and i have a great feeling that i'm going to have a lot of REDS in the report card. dad got an offer to be a supervisor in a welfare home and my parents had asked me to work during the holidays. i want to but still dont have the confidence :( forget about it.
yesterday went to the movies to watch MIB3 ! yeay ! great movie. it was very funny. abg bard belanja. yeay ! thankiuu abg ^^

(my outfit yesterday. gamba tk lawa. mklumlah, camera biase je ^^v)



it was the first time we went together. only the both of us. haha :D the movie started at 9pm and ended around 10:40pm we went home and out again to eat. i ordered Nasi Gorend Seafood with Milo Ice and Abg Bard ate Nasi Goreng Pattaya with Teh :)

(ignore the date. got it from Google xD)


and yeah i guess thats the story. haha just a short post from me. 
S A Y O N A R A ! ^^


thanks for reading earthlings ! :)