Sunday, February 5, 2012

I LOVE MY BESTIE !

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim and Assalamualaikum W.B.T

it's the 3rd post today. donno why but i'm feeling kinda ........ donno but i just like to blogging ! :)
well back to the topic, just now my BFF called me. for the first time ever ! and i was like so damn thrilled with it ! hahaha xD we talked and laughed a lot but we had to pause. just for a little while ^^ cause his sister wanted to use the phone. i didn't mind that. there were so sweet laughing and teasing each other :D 



there ! u see ? can't see ? click on 'em for clearer vision :D 
the first picture is faizal a.k.a my bestie
the second is his sister which i donno her name
and the cute lil guy on the trolley is their nephew, arshad ^^

had a great time talking with him. the conversation last for an hour i guess. thanks a lot bro for the surprising call ^^ he's the greatest guy friend i ever had. he's one of my friends who would lend me his ears to hear my probs. and he keeps it really well too. i feel really comfortable sharing and talking anything with him. but please don't have negative thoughts on us. we are just friends. oh correction. BEST FRIENDS ^.^ 

i love him and he loves me. who doesn't love their friends right ? cause friendship last and never can end. but let me remind you readers again, we are just FRIENDS. BEST FRIENDS to be exact :)

that's all and SAYONARA ! <33


thanks for reading earthlings ! :)