Saturday, February 25, 2012

confused :'(

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim and Assalamualaikum W.B.T

feeling sad and confused with myself. what my kakak said was true. what do i really want in life ? what i really want to do in life ? what am i going to be when i grow up ? what are my goals ? should or shouldn't i change school ? 

maybe i should just continue my studies here and after SPM, go back to Singapore and study what i really love. Photography. studying in Singapore is not an easy task. if i transfer into a normal school, i would be wearing skirt/shorts and go back to sec1 to catch up with the syllabus there. if i go to this Akademi Tahfiz, there will be problem involving the fees, transportation, pocket money and a few things. 

for those who reads my blog, maybe you're wondering why i really want to get out from that school. there are a few reasons. first, i don't have any interest at all in taking Arabic stream. second, there's a few irritating people that i absolutely hate. if you think that's lame excuses, then stop reading. but if you want to continue reading it, then it's up to you.


what should i do ? carry on at bugisah and ignore those people ? or tell mom and dad i want to change school ? my kakak said, bout that boy, i just have to carry on my life even though i am traumatic. for those bitches, they will only be here for one more year and that's it. they're gone ! and will never bother my life again ! i just have to countdown until they leave school. and i guess what she said was true. two years left for me until i can take any course i want. 


my kakak also said if my grades aren't that good for this upcoming monthly test, maybe i should change school. for the time being, i should just carry on with my life and be strong with all His trials and challenges :')




thanks for reading and SAYONARA ! 

thanks for reading earthlings ! :)