Friday, May 3, 2013

moments.....








bismillahirrahmanirrahim and assalamualaikum wbt 

hey, it's been 3 months since my last post and lots of things had happened during that time.

well, in March i had my first monthly test and the results wasn't that satisfying. 

then, i joined the choral speaking. at first, it was for the blue team. then, Pontian district which was held at Maahad Pontian. we were competing with all school. SMK Sri Kukup won first place. all were boys and they did a really great job. but one tiny thing that we were not satisfied was that, the rules were : only the upper body part can move. and yet all the other schools did it. but never mind. we were only beginners and didn't know much. and next, we got through state level which was held at SMA Kota Tinggi and alhamdulillah we won 3rd place :) all the other schools were really great. but i guess they didn't obey the rules and maybe that's why we won ;D




they were some issues between me and them but everything happens for a reason and mostly i was the one who started it. over all those emotions and everything, it paid off :')

early this year, the government had BR1M program. where every pre-school to high school student will get RM100. everyone knows that right. well, i didn't get it because i'm not a malaysian. okay, no big deal but what irks me is that, on that day, someone stole my purse. with my i/c in it, some pics, $50 which is my pay and some RM. imagine, receiving RM100 from the government, my $50 note and some RM in one day. how greedy can you be ? 

well, almost 2 months passed, and recently someone found it and returned it to me. Praises to Allah :') what i didn't expect is that it was found in the hostel. which means, a girl did it. a SHE stole my purse. the thief was actually near me. we were under the same roof. the same hostel. well, she's lucky i still don't know who the real person is. so, may Allah gave her guidance and punishment for what she had done ;)

every year, there's a Mentor-Mentee program in my school. it was supposed to be only for Form 5 students but this year had some changes and they included Form 3. never mind bout that. so, my mentor is *drumrolls* Teacher Ida Haryana ! yeay ! :D don't have a picture of her but she's awesome ! she gave me nasi goreng the other day and it was like ......... heaven :3 and my so called "adik-beradik" are Fitri Hakim, Amir Alif, Amir Siddiq and Mas Amirah :)

and well i guess that's for now. thanks for reading :) and here's a pic of me and my classmates ;3 left ; ain right ; hamidah


https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJWvGU8CQAAuf-J.jpg




thanks for reading earthlings ! :)